TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

down she goes, page-12

1. 1,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Well, well back from o/s almost wishing I had taken the opportunity to stay longer.

Before we all start jumping up and down about market share I think we should give the market time to mature. These figures are immature as its still early stages. I am not sure if anyone has bothered to consider this but if Apotex have circa 60%, Reddys have 7%, then who has the balance? The innovator (GSK)? Who? If people are thinking GSK then how can all the market trends regarding market share be true? Under no circumstances have the long-term market share projections indicated that the AzG has taken 60%. If anything this is a clear evidence that it is still too early to tell.

This is true, even without knowing whether DRL have production problems. This is speculation by the way. Lets wait and see what DRL/ACL have to say in the coming days. As I have said previously, we will have to wait to see what the sales results deliver to know the true picture, but making a judgement at this early stage is silly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.