TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

down she goes, page-68

1. 572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    chrisnj is right PS did make it clear on July 13 that Reddy's will have a staged approach to sales in an effort to maintain as high a margin as possible and over the long term build the volume up, this is a strategy they always use, an earlier post pointed the improvement over time in other products.

Remember this data that has caused the panic is only up to the 23 Sep, so Reddy's had only been in the market a month at that pont. I spoke to the company in late Sep and they said sales were up to about 10% at that stage and Reddy's were of the opinion that this would build up substantially by the new year and they were selling into the higher margin end. Some other posts seem to verify the margin aspect. So from 7.5 to 10% and building up to the expected numbers early next year. That is what will need to be communicated by ACL when numbers are released at the end of the month as Reddy's probably wont. That is about as positive as I can be.

Unfortunately from a price and the markets perspective this stock is a heartbreaker, and the market sees no need to be involved and why would they because let's be honest it has been a capital killer for us LT holders.

So really the catalysts in the short term need to be clarification of sales to the market, as above, by ACL after Reddy's, GSK's quarterly's in the last week of the month and of course funding for the trials. As it stands today both are on a knifes edge, if both are achieved then the worst is behind ACL, if not, well you know the outcome.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.