TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

With all due respect to those who want to have a shot at my...

1. 3,849 Posts.
    With all due respect to those who want to have a shot at my unfortunately proven accurate posts why haven't YOU simply been asking questions both of the co. and also questions such as these:

How is that no-one has commented on towers recent post that seems to have generated an awful lot of happy clappers TU's yet when I read it all I saw was his SELL recco!

And while I have the highest respect and appreciation for TDA again after what some might call breakthrough selling (and no i"m not suggesting that he would front run his own posts but clearly someone did) he's posted for the 3rd time VERY negative news that again has tanked the SP. (Or should I say someone's interpretatioon of "news") At least this time PS didnt rush to market broadcasting it even further.

So if you want to slag me off for wanting to hold someone accountable for this mess then perhaps you guys need to look beyond your rose coloreds and actually read what and why others - particularly those who supposedly are cheer leaders for ACL are posting.

(I will tell you that I had a call from another regular and respected poster here last night laughingly asking if TDA actually worked for Orbis. His posts seems to have done a great job getting the SP down here. (Guys it's a JOKE ok!))

And no I'm not some fly by nighter who's been here for 12 months or so... how long is it frankj? Actually I've been a shareholder as long as anyone on this board and longer than many of the current management to boot.

Either way good luck guys, time for a break.

My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.