TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Kwaidan, to be perfectly honest, the content of your posts are...

1. 1,864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Kwaidan, to be perfectly honest, the content of your posts are your opinion. They are not accurate, nor have they proven to be accurate. I've said this before, but its not my job to correct posts. If you want to have a sensible debate then put-up some questions or statements that have proven to be accurate, and I will happily sit down if I cant rebut them.

The stuff you are whinging about is all conjecture, benefit of hind-sight, and opinion. You can carry-on about what PS should and shouldnt have done re: AzG announcement etc, etc, but these sorts of situations can be explained. It doesnt indicate business apathy. You could easily say that the focus of management is not on tracking the entry of AzG or Generics in general. They should certainly be aware of developments, but you cant expect them to know any more about the private-market than the general public. I can tell you now, this is exactly how it happened with the AzG situation. The bio-tech and big-pharm industry plays out like this. Products are often guarded with secrecy. The fact you dont understand this shows your inexperience. This stuff happens all the time. Big-pharma sue eachother, sue generic manufacturers, sue big/small biotechs because of product patents or gene-patents (in some cases) all the time. They do this because it is widely understood that the IP associated with pharm-products are unique.

The point is, ACL could not have known any more than the general public re AzG. Additionally ACL is governed by ASX compliance and disclosure rules. They do not have any benefit available to them which prescribes that they can 'wait' for a more advantageous time to announce a price sensitive event.

I have just covered one arguement of yours. Next test please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.