TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

So what? lol There's 10 months and a 60% loss in between?And...

1. 3,849 Posts.
    So what? lol There's 10 months and a 60% loss in between?
    And wasn't this the comp:

“ I thought a closest to the CLOSING PRICE on the FIRST DAY of trade AFTER approval is announced would be a bit of fun.” TDA 21 Jan 2011”

So every post in between that actually dealt with what’s happening since then, up to NOW is irrelevant yet a prediction for a closing price on ONE DAY 10 MONTHS AGO is relevant… lol

Your sensitivity on behalf of others is endearing

BTW where's the commentary on MY post? No thought not.

Clearly some have become so incapable of seeing whats actually going on here they'll attack anyone who doesn't keep up the facade.

BTW Tewks what was your tip? 28c and falling? I thought not. No it was 95c… ON THE DAY.

Sorry TDA but where am I wrong? Nah forget it, clearly I'm the one who's been ramping the story yet posting clearly damaging "news" (3 times and counting?) and THEN contacting Pete only to see him follow it up in such an exemplary manner. Yet after claiming you were out of here last week you appear to have done it again yesterday.. no?

BTW TDA if you want to deal in facts: Did you run your little "news" past the Co. to check its accuracy?

I spoke to Co. yesterday at length as I regularly do and their view was that your post/news is wrong and to top it off your post was "unhelpful". Is that what Pete told you the last 2 times you rang thru bad news?

And why is the SP 28c? Not because of me. I'll leave you happy clappers to your 28c shares.

My opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.