APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

down she goes....., page-9

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Regardless of the relentless selling pressure, every time 2.4-2.5c has been attacked, the "coalition of the willing" appear and buy everything on offer. Last week someone got carried away and chased it up to 3c, but as soon as it was forced back down, out they came again. If you want some (LOL - I know most of you would rather have some teeth pulled) you'll need to fork out near 3c (or be quick when the sellers come down below that) or sit at 2.5 - 2.6c and be patient and wait for the next exhausted long-term holder to exit. If you are in, at present 2.5c looks solid as support so there's little to lose (except time if you'd rather have your money in BSG or AEX, etc). Even the private placement investors are willing to pay 2.5c for $0.5M worth. Why shouldn't we mug punters be happy with that?
    Maybe, just maybe, "the deal" will happen. Maybe they'll hit it rich in their little gold prospect too! Maybe BMX will need someone to process all that juicy HMC they have just started digging up (lots of Ilmenite in it heading for the slag heap).
    Maybe, just maybe, the true believers will get their reward. I know for a fact that the day I sell will be the day before the company-making announcement is made!! I'll hang in just a bit longer.........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.