TLS 0.28% $3.62 telstra group limited

ASIC and ASX are basically one and the same, brothers in arms,...

1. 1,971 Posts.
    ASIC and ASX are basically one and the same, brothers in arms, they wont prosecute fraud because they get a big corporate quid from it. They just allow the insto's to screw us with bots, half cent trades in blue chips like TLS and David Jones, U-Boat orders that get cancelled when the orders get too close for comfort, false TLS market valuations of $3.55 by an insto less than 2 weeks ago, and revised down to $3.25 yesterday, after the NBN announcement price was allowed to run up to $3.46 to accomoodate a big whale selling into the frenzy, and no brokerage for $2 value bot trades every 1 minute throughout the day. That's our level playing field, you better believe it, any others that i've missed ? These scum sucking parasite instos bleed and milk we the great unwashed dry, over and over and over again....until we eventually go broke, i'm well into my journey. ASIC are taking over as our market regulator on Monday August 2nd, isn't that convenient, just a name change, but the same cotton fanged puppy. Bit like "our fair share" Gillard taking over from Rudd...same speel with a different face and voice. ASIC have miserably failed the Australian public from corporate crooks over many many years. I've had 4 companies, 2 of them very big names go bust in the last few years, Compass Resources and Onetel, and several others went belly up too in the mining sector. It could be argued i bought dud stocks, but Onetel had a multi billion market cap and Compass was over a billion (also HIH was a biggie) I've made a complaint to the ombudsman about ASIC for what it's worth, and it has progressed to a stage where they have to explain their inaction on a few of my complaints, i suggest others do the same re Telstra, as ASIC will do what they always do....Sweet Fanny Adams.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.62
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.82B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.64 $3.65 $3.62 $65.42M 18.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1092958 $3.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.63 167188 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.