AMP 1.83% $1.12 amp limited

re: amp warrants I was sick as a dog for 4 days, so ZERO PC use...

1. 426 Posts.
    re: amp warrants I was sick as a dog for 4 days, so ZERO PC use or trading. Till now. Bedridden and just a glance here or there to update things I own.

Well, Monday came...and AMP just kept on sliding down.
    Though you could have been EASILY tricked into entering on Monday if you wanted to take a gamble.
    The fell, they bounced...and MAY not have stopped that. So you could have bought SOME, on that gamble.
    The problem was they closed DOWN a notable amount. Which more often than not means a following days fall, at open at least usually. And then they not only fell today, but kept sliding away, with quite a big negative buy/sell ratio.
    That negativity will never stop a big player stepping in and reversing everything in a flash, but it means you are gambling on him coming or not!

It looks like tomorrow is going to be the day to enter any short term warrant plays. But will of course need the monitoring to confirm that.
    Shares...they can be held long term anyway. So no big panic there.

But we really don't want to see sub $4-95 in anything more than a spike. Or it will be looking bad.
    I am looking for them to hold a day in the area (95 to 99) to show a more solid sign. Then I enter and find out!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.12
Change
0.020(1.83%)
Mkt cap ! $2.895B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.12 $1.09 $6.859M 6.191M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24567 $1.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.12 135317 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.