down with a krudd and a goose

1. 836 Posts.
    Poor old Rudd needs an auto cue as he is told what to say by his union mates who dont have any policies. What are they going to do if they win? Bring back Mark Latham ? Not much been said about no doubt you labor voters would have given him the thumbs up him last time.

Oh,I forget - Julia will be running the country as she is the one that wears the pants. Do you really believe she will let him stay in charge after labour is elected in? No way, i give it less than 12 months. And your worried about Johnny leaving and Costello taking over!!!!

I wonder what Rudd reckons how the NSW labor team are doing? Unfortunately doesnt say much for the NSW electorate.

And all the squabbling about introducing a GST eh ,now it would seem rather odd that all the states are fighting how much they can get their grubby hands on it. And what for? to blow it on programs thay cant manage ie the desalination plant the e ticket fiasco hospitals a dud rail system etc etc. The only reason they want more is to waste more on their owns redundacies/super and to pay consultants to essentially do their jobs.

How is a team bias led by 60 to 70% unions going to work when the workforce itself has a union representation of less than 20%

Hey if its time for Johnny to go, lets vote for someone that has half a chance at running the economy and able to make sensible decisions for the majority of us.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.