holding thru fiddich, hadda etc... Hi acturtle,I guess had I not...

1. 1,317 Posts.
    holding thru fiddich, hadda etc... Hi acturtle,

I guess had I not begun my previous post with an emphatic N0! I could have said that what followed in the post was less a recommendation than a description of a trading strategy.

Personally while I have the greatest respect for John Begg and what he has achieved at VOY the company is not anywhere near the same league as ARQ, AWE, ROC or HDR. They aspire to be so but have a long way to travel yet.

But you are right in suggesting that holding through the drilling of a wildcat depends in large part on the company involved. The Arcs an AWE's etc of this world can be held with confidence in the knowledge that the affects of a duster will be short lived given the other assets and opportunities they have.

Holding Icon through the drilling of Nulla Nulla on the other hand is at the other end of the spectrum and to me is pure speculation (andfolly!)

Voy is somewhere in between. The way to have played play Voy with the marvellous benefit of hindsight was to stock up on the options when they raised money earlier in the year to fund their acquisitions and drilling commitments. I think I even made that observation to you at the time.

Even paying 5 cents for oppies which was the price they started trading at, would have returned 200% gains in six months, not bad in anybody's language, and really with very little risk.

As I assume you are holding Voy through the drillling of Fiddich and Hadda and therefore are inclined to have a confirmatory bias. So may I just wish you good luck.

I remember holding Petsec through the China drilling because I had a similar confidence in PSA to what you have in VOY. But I have learned my lesson!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.