SSC 0.00% 1.1¢ sultan corporation limited

down, page-2

1. 6,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    LOL, .... two posts with the same heading ......

If you open your eyes, you will see that it's happening NOW!! Derek AND Mike aren't in Europe at the moment for a holiday....

Suggest you read DGH44's Post #: 7365501

i.e.

MOJKOVAC - Australian company directors Sultan Corporation Limited (SCL), which started exploration works ore deposits "Brcko" Lenartovic Derek and Mike Ralston, will meet on Friday and Saturday, with officials of Montenegro on the project of opening new mines mojkovackog, new investment opportunities and other issues of common concern, confirmed the victory Milijanka Maras, executive director of the Podgorica North mining company, founded by the company from Perth, and through it obtained a concession to the ore deposits Bjelasica.

On the first day visit to Montenegro, the directors of SCL - talks in Podgorica with Montenegrin President Filip Vujanovic, Deputy Prime Minister Dusko Markovic and Minister of Economy Vladimir Kavaric. Saturday is scheduled for a meeting with the mayor Dejan Medojevic Mojkovac and visit sites where the ongoing sampling of ore deposits.

- During these conversations Lenartovic and Ralston will briefly introduce the company and the strategy of the project "Brskovo". They will also discuss new investment opportunities in the SCL-Montenegro, in this and similar projects, the role companies can play in community development, in particular, municipalities Mojkovac, and improving the environment for business. From these discussions are expected to be positive effects on bilateral cooperation between the two countries, said Maras.

She added that, during a visit Mojkovac football club "Brskovo" will be awarded grants in the sporting goods company.

In the first phase of the project "Brskovo", which will cost from 3.5 to four million dollars and he should answer the question whether it pays to re-open the mine, company-concessionaire at the beginning of October started with less samples of ore from a depth of up to 200 meters . If mine works, which in the SCL and the Mojkovac expect, in his work will, as previously announced, will be invested between 35 and 50 million dollars.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.