IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

down, page-8

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Sheepwash , Not a lot mentioned on finance. Apparently finance can be obtained for about 50mil but I got the feel that IGR is going to calmly proceed to production conserving their cash and doing the low key housekeeping stuff like native title applications and enviromental requirements, and see what comes along.
    In the meantime they are talking to tyrekickers some of which could become serious.
    My own gut feel is that a deal will be done sometime in the future , most likely a merger. I think they are into some form of discussion with one serious contender but I could not sqeeze the info out. Certainly it will not be done at these levels and I am of the belief there is a 100 percent gain available if you bought at current prices.
    I was told that the shareholders interest will be number one and any deal would have to be with a company with lots of cash, interesting projects and has also been belted a bit like IGR.
    Whilst we might not see 70 cetns , I do believe management are ethical deal doers who will do there very best for the shareholders.
    I think we are in interesting times & if the price drops a bit more I will increse my holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.