PUA 0.00% 0.3¢ peak minerals limited

downgrading relationship, page-5

1. 95 Posts.
    Dear PP

I am sorry you feel that way but , yes, maybe you may have to play the field a bit more. I know this is hard for one so loyal and I must admit I struggled with the idea myself. When I thought about it, I realised that sometimes I just got nothing in return for my loyalty, or even worse that they just dumped me. Take for example one of my 'friends' out in the NT desert. There one day and gone the next with all my money. - Oh and don't remind me about my silver mine Queensland and gold digging elsewhere. Too much heartache. And then there were those fast and smooth talkers – too many to name. I was beside myself with worry.

But then I recall all the good times – oh what friendships. Some of them are still going strong even though we never really keep in touch. I had a little fling with a lass called Bolnisi on the Russian border – no one knew about her and she'd send me money twice a year. We upped stumps and headed to Mexico and every time we dug around we found silver even though we were a gold couple. I should have walked away from that relationship but I hung on and almost lost her as she joined up with a crowd from Nevada. That was really hard as we started getting attacked daily by these naked shorts out of a city called New York. We closed ranks and consolidated and they don't seem to attack us so much any more. And then there's my good old friend Lihir who I have been with for 15 years. Pretty boring but been together too long to change now. There's quite a few more - becoming good friends these days and we'll travel the path together for the next few years I am sure.. Don't hang on for encouraging words everyday but maybe look around slowly, take your time, but not too much. As for me. Well I've rolled my swag out in the woods at point down south. Oh, and don't burn your bridges. Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.