WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Downhill Skiing, page-3

1. 2,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    The market really does want some hard data on this company. Obviously shareholder expectations are not being met. I understand about some of the confidentiality issues but I believe management should be outlining more clearly where we are at and what we should reasonably expect over the next 1,-2 (and 5 years) years (or whatever is possible).
    So for instance if we have 5 products being developed at the moment they could list them as product 1 to 5 with an expected timeline up to the estimated release date of that product. We don't need company names or the name of the product but realistic estimates from management. If they are optimistic or conservative so be it , but at least people will be able to judge them from their estimates.
    If a builder estimates that it takes 6 months to build a house but on record they always seem to take 9 months and he always blames the weather, people can draw they own opinion of the builder.
    I've been a holder for many years but after last years company making announcement I feel a bit let down with further progress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.