RHK 0.00% 82.0¢ red hawk mining limited

downramper, page-19

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Yes, in the darkest time, most of people could not seen too far ahead with the eyes but people should not be limited by its eyes only. You need the logic and common senses.
    1. Could BHP, RIO, and FMG control the global IO market in one or two years time?
    2. Why could BHP and RIO allow FMG challenge their super positions as IO producers?
    3. Do you think BHP and RIO don't want to suppress FMG for their own interests when FMG surges up as the third IO producers here?
    4. FMS has a way to go to challenge the big boys, but at moment it need not to do so unless it could confirm 2 billion tonnes of good grade IO.
    5. IO will make FMS and if the amount big enough FMS could go its own way like FMG which works for itself.
    6. It is childish to hope BHP, RIO, and FMG would help FMS to do its own business. It is also childish to think they are the forces which could decide the fate of FMS

Global slowdown and IO demand?
    1. The slowdown will force the people to save but something people just could not save or find alternative.
    2. Do you think anything could replace the steel to build the house and bridge?
    3. Do you think if the supply could overpass the demand in next year, BHP and RIO could get much higher price of the IO than Vale
    4. In the dark, people tend to follow the crowd to think. But to make the good decision, you need to think in logic.

All in all, FMS's future depends on how many IO it could confirm. Don't forget there are a lot big guys in BRIC are staring at the IO asset for their future and want to get the IO assets to secure the IO supply.

I bought FMS at $0.012 for trading. I have held it for more than one year. I am not a gambler but know the risk. Don't use all of bad news to predict the future would be the same. Psychlologically it is not good in the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $163.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16200 76.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 2368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.