CDB 0.00% 0.9¢ condor blanco mines limited

downrampers to be prosecuted., page-47

1. 798 Posts.
    Hi to All

Yesterday will mark a day in which our company was placed in a state of pandemonium. Greed fuelled by lack of information sparked a fall in the SP. Question is ... was this a cyber attack to gain the perfect financial benefit?
    Were SH's set up to believe the funding deal was a no deal?

As a HC poster I welcome everyone's opinion. Most on here have been on here for a long time and to be honest I do read everyone's view and some I take with a grain of salt. Had the hoax been real then we would have congratulated those who were right and the story goes on. I welcome those who say be careful as this info doesn't make sense and here's my research.

Bit I will not put up with any executive direction from any company to prosecute anyone on this site for their opinion or research done. If there is a match between the hoax website and a poster that ultimately gained benefit then yes they may have broken the law.

CDB management need to be more transparent in their dealings. You cannot have the CEO say 'within weeks' and then the MD say 'within days' and then use the word imminent. This opens up the company up to these dumb founded scam scenarios and gossip. Ultimately, and by reading some posts its made investors lose their money.

I am totally shocked to learn TODAY of the latest lenders.

Seriously Paul and Glen.

PS. I welcome either Directors comment on my post

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.