CGP 6.78% 6.3¢ consegna group limited

Ok lets straighten the ledgerIf you are total nob head who...

1. 1,472 Posts.
    Ok lets straighten the ledger

If you are total nob head who accuses people of being negative and holding no stock at least do the brain dead minimum and check their post disclosure that they do in fact hold stock. Why the laziness?

Now the annoying this company does beside enrich its new CEO with 30m options for doing nothing at all, is tell us the size of the market and pretend this has some causal nexus with this product without showing us why.

Put the same energy into telling us why the patents are robust and I can take comfort that the majors are not just going to steal it.

Also thanks for telling us 80% of the elite athletes intend to buy this online. Can you tell us why the 20% are not interested?

Why is this not a worldwide launch but an Oz launch. Has management got the same insecurities about it as the market.

You talk about other applications including medical but you have offered not one shred of scientific basis for claiming so.

Ive got stock, but why should that get in the way of critical analysis.

Sent these jokers some sensible fair measured questions and they chosen to ignore them. 100% of the time i have done that with companies and been ignored, they had something to hide.

This is going to the crap house ( well there now really) if they do not address the substantive issues the market is asking. The spin announcements went out in the 80's grow up.

Flux

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.