NIA niagara mining limited

Guys you all amaze me,at $2 the company would be up10x from...

1. 667 Posts.
    Guys you all amaze me,

at $2 the company would be up10x from April, and still hasnt done anything?

Lets do some real rough maths, (very rough, no one correct me!)

if this was a $50mil company back in april at 22c, and lets say there is 1 billion $ of product in the ground.

and lets say that was pure profit, thats a growth of 20x after they have dug it all out and sold it which would give you a stock price of $4. which i assume is going to be a couple of years worth of work.

the way you guys talk you think its going to be $4 in Septermber.

again, did you not read the announcement where the ASX asked Niagra to justify their price spike in April, they responded back they cant explain it?

if you think its going to be $2 then $4 in 2 months, how do you justify this price hike? if it does get up there it wont stay there.

and where did all you up rampers come from??? there was none of you prior to andrew forest getting on board.

not sure if any of you noticed friday, but it was a open of $1.08 and a close off $1.04.. thats down 4 cents

either way you want to look at it, your NIA chart is running a straight line from mid may at 1.50 to friday at $1.04 - get it? your graph is going down hill for a month and you all think your making money and having terrific days?

have a look at what BUR did Friday, thats where my NIA profits have been invested in for the last month after I sold them to you guys. This is for while i wait for NIA to fall again, and I'm doing a lot better than you lot at the moment who are losing 10% a week!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.