CTP 4.17% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

phillipe - yes obviously a correction - and clearly expected so...

1. 609 Posts.
    phillipe - yes obviously a correction - and clearly expected so like you said its not a big deal.

As a chartist it was clear that once 19 was broken, 23 would possibly be hit the same day and it would retrace to the 18c 200 day EMA and fib retracement as a double pending no substantial ann's. Its been a good run the last few weeks from 14.

Clearly Davids comments about free fall to 8c are the most absurd thing around and he had obvious alterior motives and he's as transparent as they get. Somewhat like billy bob from the SLA thread some time ago.

Supertramp - as sad as it is to say, its no myth.

Re Manipulation comments; it happens with any stock and its no big deal, instos constantly use algorithms to control their transactitons and hell... i even attempt to manipulate it myself when buying/selling! Often those attempts are feeble at the best though! Some people will always claim manipulation is the cause of their stocks movement however fact is - the market will value a stock at what it thinks its worth.

BG - I would have agreed with your tone a few months ago however I think the time for being a cynic is definitely coming to an end. Spud is surely imminent - it will now be up to the company to prove the amadeus has as much potential as we all hope it does.

All this downramping talk is irrelevant as like I said, the market will value CTP how it wants. Not how David and others want it to be valued for their games.

The point of the thread was to clearly make the uneducated investors who read the posts, aware of the weak tactics of some, and to always DYOR. Regardless of that, anyone who invests based on someones posts on a thread (especially in HC), needs to rethink their investment strategies or shouldnt be investing at all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.1¢ 4.7¢ $44.05K 911.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 164625 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.