CTP 4.17% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

SB 2000, the problem I have with rampers are the ones that throw...

1. 609 Posts.
    SB 2000, the problem I have with rampers are the ones that throw out extremely ridiculous targets at each end (up and down) and when questioned about their selection - have no fundamental back up for their comments and avoid a solid answer (which I guess is nearly all of them LOL!). No margin lending at my end, and even so as I have said a million times - posts on HC have very limited if not zero influence on the market (unless like you said - its a spec thats getting talked up). Anyone with half a brain would realise that.

This is one of the only times I choose to comment against them, in most instances I leave them to dwell under their bridge. Reason being is that the CTP thread has on and off been relatively good with some quality posters that understand the industry and have the ability to analyse the company for what it is - whether positive or negatives AND provide a solid reason for their judgements. Posters like robjb, BG, the new rob and a few others at least have credibility.

2 bit investors who come here with ridiculous comments and no back up to claims ... well..... Guess its a public forum so we're going to see alot more of it!

Anyway im on holidays, was meant to be ignoring the market whilst away but just couldnt help it!

Games nearly on for CTP - lets see what happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.1¢ 4.7¢ $44.05K 911.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 164625 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.