RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

********** downramps Resapp, page-130

1. 6,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4283
    couldn't help myself and sent Motley Fool an email

Gentlemen
    I was interested in subscribing to you service but on reading an article by Claude Walker I have decided against it.
    Claude Walker’s analysis of RESAPP was at best embarrassing, I don’t think that from all the investment advisory companies like yourselves I have read an analysis that is so far off the mark. Embarrassing to say the least that he made a comparison of RESAPP to 1PG and ZIPTEL.
    He has total lack of understanding RESAPP's business model, he obviously hasn’t actually bothered to familiarise himself with RESAPP’S product, or the Paediatric Clinical Studies, or the use of RESAPP at the Wesley Emergency Centre and the preliminary Adult clinical study results,
    or the fact they are in advanced negotiations with 2 major US hospital which rank among the top 10 nationally to engage in Paediatric clinical studies which will provide the highest quality clinical results for submission to the US Food and Drug Administration.

The smartphone application isn’t an asthma diagnostics tool, it a RESPIRATORY DIAGNOSTICS tool which will save not thousands but millions of wasted dollars on unnecessary X-rays and MRI scans with its high accuracy rate of detecting respiratory diseases, think the WHO being able to use the app to assist in diagnosing patients in 3rd world countries. Obviously, the intent of RESAPP isn’t to become self sufficient home self treating doctors but to be used as a tool for doctors, which has a higher accuracy detection rate that any doctor using a stethoscope minus all the useless antibiotics for being treated for the wrong illness.
    I was also lost on the relevance of being treated for depression, acne or diabetes had with RESAPP.
    If there was any thing that was correct in the article it was the fact there is at present no revenue stream, and yes there will be more funds needed to ultimately have this on the market, but I know where some of my hard earned is currently sitting.

Reread this email in 12 - 18 months time and then tell me that RESAPP wasn’t viable product.
    Motley Fool should really stick to advising people on dividend stocks and avoid the spec end of town.
    RESAPP is a disruptive technology, and as with all disruptive technologies there will be the nay sayers, obviously Claude is one of them!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.