RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

OMG just watched the segment! That was me who sent the email....

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    OMG just watched the segment! That was me who sent the email. Sent it last night during Julia Lee's segment but didn't make it, so they asked my question today instead..Love Julia Lee by the way!

Anyway, it turned out well because Henry Jennings has obviously done his research and was able to give good advice. Yup 30 cents does look atteactive. Apparently he's been attending investor presentations and think RAP is a good long term play.

Here's my question:
    Would like to hear the panel's thoughts on a company called Resapp?

Henry Jennings:
    'I've heard of it, followed it, and been at presentations by it.'
    'I guess simplest way to describe Resapp is it's the shazaam of coughing'
    'Basically you cough into a smart phone with a very sophisticated app and it has a bunch of algorithms that recognize coughing patterns and compare them to uh...to uh... to other kinds....to the sort of underlying diseases whether its bronchitis or other chronic lung problems.'

'The stocks run really really hard. I first looked at it when it was about 10 cents, got to around 45, at which time the capitalization was quite huge. Its come back quite recently in the last week or so i think to around that 30 cents level.'

'Its got good long term potential, they're doing some good trials in the US to verify the accuracy of their app, but it is pretty much shazaam of coughing. And e-health and healthcare provided over the internet is a massively growing business, it is very cost effective and its got a huge market if it is successful and it is as successful as they think it is and the accuracy rate is as good as they say'

'it's got big potential, but at 45 cents, massive sell...at 30 cents, starting to look attractive again'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.