NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

just my 2c to this thread...this is the only SPP that i have...

1. 632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    just my 2c to this thread...
    this is the only SPP that i have ever received that didnt give me some sort of share number for my dollars...i remember reading it, seemed they were just looking for 15k, and what ever you get is what u get...hmmm, still doesnt sit with me very well, but i gather they may still be in the same head space of raising $$'s to that of previous years with the trusty 3b.

also, some may remember this scenario, i had an unmarketable holding in another trading account, of which i had forgotten about, that nwt had bought from me for .05. To my detriment, i hadnt read the literature properly, relying on past experiences, but surprisingly realised after getting a statement that it was traded at the time, as most companies ask you fill out the appropriate forms to sell, rather than the other way around. Thing was if u didn't say anything, they took it as you wanted to sell....peeved me off at the time.

no real point, but nwt has had an unusual way of preparing these things, of which i wont really argue benefit the SH. Bit skeptical on this one, but time will tell i guess. I hold out till 4:50pm thursday?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.