AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

downside risk??, page-2

1. 591 Posts.
    wow - no one has posted any down side risks.

I'm not really worried by what I see as the main down-side risks, which I would summarise as follows: (some of these may seem silly - but I suppose that is part of the point I'm making)

1) Fed & Territory/State Govt. 'Sovereign' Risk - that they stop unconventional gas extraction for some illogical reason - and then follow Germany's example of building new coal fired power stations - and maybe importing coal from the US rather than even using our own - because maybe that will be stopped as well.

2) Very serious international strife (e.g. war) or other catastrophe that throughs a real spanner in the works. We would have much bigger problems to consider if this happened.

3) That global gas extraction far outpaces consumption before AJQ get up and running. (Just look how long it has taken most of Australia and other countries to get productive and that should allay that fear.)

4) That multiple key people in AJQ go elsewhere or are suddenly unavailable to run the company.

5) That the price of gas falls dramatically and AJQ are not in the bottom cost quartile for their gas production.

6) That AJQ engage drillers that either do not know their craft and/or get stuck in a serious legal dispute with.

7) That AJQ make severe errors in negotiating GSAs and managing the business in general.

8) That AJQ enter into some sort of toxic partnership.

9) That AJQ get taken over for an (unfair & unreasonable) low price.

Wow - 9 downside risks that I can think of and I still want to hold :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.