DDT 0.00% 0.4¢ datadot technology limited

DATADOT global distributionAust, USA, UK, South Africa, Canada,...

1. 1,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    DATADOT global distribution
    Aust, USA, UK, South Africa, Canada, Czech Republic, Hong Kong, India, Russia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Romania, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand and Trinidad

DATATRACE (just started) global distribution: China $10 million distribution deal - first payment of $500,000 has already received. Three remaining payments are scheduled for September 2006, and March and September 2007.

And "the robotic datadot applicator for the car assembly lines - only takes one to get the ball rolling on this!

Meso 1973 applying the stuff on rings or other small personal assets may or may not be a good idea - but what it does tell you is that this stuff is so versatile that you can basically apply it on anything and everything.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, may I finish on this note. I believe in this company. It has great products, great people and great prospects. It has a simple, unambiguous mission – to be the number one manufacturer and distributor, world-wide, of leading technologies that uniquely identify assets, materials and products. And it has a clear strategy for accomplishing that mission."

Keep your good eye on this one!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.843M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 18361068 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1309872 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.