APX 5.35% $1.97 appen limited

Downside risks / why I sold / convince me I'm wrong, page-32

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I wouldn't be so sure. I could be wrong, but from memory they used something much closer to the average price they got in previous announcements so I wouldn't think it would be 6%. maybe 2-3%, but at these early stages. regardless of the figure, I would- and the instos will - be more concerned with growth on a consistent currency basis given the majority of apx's value is well into the future.

I wouldn't be too concerned with the drop on Friday - I think it was simply a case of misinterpreting the words in the release, and then hitting stop losses. if I want already heavily overweight apx within my own portfolio, I would be taking this as an opportunity to buy more on the basis this is a 5%+ overreaction. if it drops further Monday (which I think it could given the nasdaq) back to even anything close to the recent cr price, I might have to take more anyway.

also- the 370830 guy or whatever his name is doesn't understand what he is talking about, I have seen him a number of times on here and he simply does not understand what he is saying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.