SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Hi SB2000Good questions!Here is the thing with SBN as I see...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    Hi SB2000

Good questions!

Here is the thing with SBN as I see it...

The issue with the company has been a lack of actual sales (hence revenues).

This has been the reason for the cap raising just completed as basically we were stuffed as we had no cash.

The value of the company is in the potential of the IP in relation to the Oraline drug testing saliva device.

The market is huge, worldwide there is a move towards saliva drug testing away from urine....the problem before now has been the reliability of the saliva tests!!

Oraline has good sensitivity to pick up impaired drug users in a less intrusive way to urine testing...

The challenge for SBN now is to turn this fantastic IP into actual cash revenues....

This means increasing manufacturing capabilities and actually getting some runs on the board with sales in areas like mexico (& Latvia?) and in workplaces all around the world. The idea here is once early movers like Mexico implement in schools or (or Latvia for roadside testing) other countries follow.

China is a darkhorse...if they pull it off then the sky is the limit as a vertual monopoly will exist for the product in one of the biggest markets in the world!

There are no revenue projections as how can you predict them at this stage of the business cycle.

It truely is a case of you believe management have the skills to pull this off or you don't!

By the time there are EPS, certainty on revenues and real true financial indicators the share will not be under 2c...such is the nature of small cap stocks....

The game here, if you choose to play is risk v reward.

I'm playing but understand that I may lose....however I am much more comfortable where we are at now (after the cap raising) than before as we were about to go under. Management now has 12 - 18 months now to make or break the company!

Just don't bet your house!!

Cheers

Hevlet

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.