AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

I expected them to TRY and appeal!!! I didn't expect them to get...

1. 415 Posts.
    I expected them to TRY and appeal!!! I didn't expect them to get an injunction and I've always been uncertain whether they will get an appeal granted. They still do not have an appeal granted.. who knows what will happen. I post my opinions. Something EXPECTED is not necessarily definite nor are the details.. Nothing I have said has been expressed as a definite.. I really dont get why you are such a negative person. We all know the risks involved here, there have been many opportunities to trade this and make money. There are many that have lost money. You are just overboard TD and a troll and you dont even own any of the stock. Im getting completely sick of this forum for all the topics just go to trash talk and making things personal. I'm all for balanced debates, but I'm really tired of you and am not the only one. We dont need you anymore to save us all from this stock. Thank you for all your effort thats solely from the goodness of your heart to stop us all from losing money. What other companies are you helping others get out of?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.