AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Haha another sdaji, 'im right, why does everyone hate me for...

1. 398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45

Haha another sdaji, 'im right, why does everyone hate me for being right, bla bla bla' heard it all before'.

Downrampers aren't everyone's teachers and sh's don't, well shouldn't, make investment decisions based on comments from a random forum poster.

If your going to downramp without much substance, the same as other people on here that are quite unjustified in their comments, expect those that hold shares to bite from time to time with the same level of justification as you.

Personally for me, I bought without researching properly, a present loss, but welcome negativity with substance as it gives me something to consider and research actual fact. I still don't know much about aeb other than the stuff they've released and all sounds fine, maybe over time I'll realise over time nothing worked out and I'll sell at a high % loss, oh well.

Summary, your post was rubbish and baiting, you got back what you put out, how about chuck in some substance, negative if ya want, to create interest and proper debate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.