AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Gentlemen and ladies. The facts at present are not flash. The...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Gentlemen and ladies. The facts at present are not flash. The half yearly report was full of largesse. We all wish to see positive cash flow, and we do not know if this is possible. We all hope so. As they say, Hope runneth eternal. In this stock eternal has almost been reached. It is incumbent on the management to "deliver the goods"!!
    What is the situation in Uruguay?? I would like to see a photo of a field of GREEN weed!! We have been told that March is harvesting date. Where is at least one photo of the field of weed??
    The half yearly is not a strong indication of an ATLANTA cash flow breakout!
    Hence, weed in Uruguay is the way forward. Cash is running out due to many internal "personal" expenditure commitments, and there is little left. I am concerned that we are not being informed about very important facts. I want to be a believer, but the half yearly was a particularly confronting document.
    This company runs the risk of falling short of outcomes and hence cash.
    There is significant goodwill attached to this Company. The Board and management should be respectful of this. I am concerned that there is an inadequate attention to detail, and an enormous lack of discipline on costs, especially as directed to "INTERNAL" personnel.
    KIND REGARDS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.