AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Yeah I did a couple of quick buy and sells making small profit...

1. 398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Yeah I did a couple of quick buy and sells making small profit when the hype was around but got carried away and as a result got stuck at 5c (with aeb and qbl). Probably didn't research enough, but liked the story of what both were doing at a cheap SP. Not keen on selling at a loss now because I still like the various options to make $.

imo Atlanta sounds like it has been a little delayed but does have the capacity to create genuine revenue. India they're on board with the right people, it's a bit more 'pie in the sky' but probably has extended ability to bring in revenue in comparison to Atlanta. This is where I get a bit thrown by the negativity. Other than Teddy, there's not a lot of justification other than 'told you so's' once a week, and considering Atlanta has only just starting turning over some coin and India is only just nearing completion, isn't this the time to take a punt?

In other words, I'm sure there's a couple of lt holders/ non-holders on this thread, negative or positive, that know a hell of a lot more than me, and I'm interested to hear why these two investments are considered by some as a waste, particularly considering it 'appears' they haven't been given the chance to operate. Is it just that they haven't met their financial and project timelines, or is a lot more to it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.