EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

This is my consensus, I posted it elsewhere!Not sure what I want...

1. 7,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    This is my consensus, I posted it elsewhere!

Not sure what I want really, I am guessing the best outcome for me would be this scenario!

The Chinese get their 50%, the document (offer) was written that they more than likely will anyway, they can continue to buy on market, they can pull out, they can extend their time. The document was written in a manner that would suite the Chinese on what ever they want or choose to do. That is clear.

But, I think if the Chinese do get their 50%, and only after the pledges have been paid and the deal is binding, then will come our bid for EXT, this will be the exciting bit for us guys. RIO, if that is who comes in, (if they do of course) will love to stick it to Hohnen whom has been a thorn in their side since the birth of Rossing South! give him his measely 243.55 and then flourish the patient and punished EXT holders with a much better deal to reflect the CURRENT value of Husab.

Then we will see how hard Johnathan Leslie has been working in our favour.

I still say guys, be careful what you wish for and most of all, when criticising management publicly, remember, they can read and hear. They simply cant tell you their next move YET. All of my post is an assumption and a dream that might come true. Seeming as the 7th of February is my birthday hahahahahahaha

Good luck and enjoy your weekend!

Harlee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.6¢ $75.60K 9.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1075739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1024534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.