EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

andiver, I concur with your comments about Metals Australia...

1. 683 Posts.
    andiver, I concur with your comments about Metals Australia (MLS), possibly being the next Extract.

MLS' Mile 72 Project, looks very promising for the following reasons:

- Excellent mining jurisdiction: based in a very mining friendly country, Namibia (just like Extract)

- Great nearology: located in the same "uranium corridor" with the likes of Extract, Rossing, Paladin, Deep Yellow and Bannerman (just like Extract)

- 100% owned: Mile 72 is 100% owned project by MLS (just like Extract)

- Enormous uranium potential: extensive uranium anomaly detected over an area of 16 sq kilometres as evidenced by many linear kilometres of trenching, thousands of samples, radon x survey and ground radiometric survey (Extract conducted less ground work than MLS before drilling because the anomaly was deeper and harder to analyse using other means)

- Near surface deposit: alot of the U mineralisation over many kilometers of strike is only 1 or 2 metres from surface, with the balance likely to be very shallow (<20m), which is great for the project economics (more favourable than extract because Extracts deposit is generally between 20m to 70m from surface)

- Primary AND secondary mineralisation: high grade gypcrete cap is similar to paladin style mineralisation, while primary U mineralisation in granites/alaskite, as well as other hard-rock is similar to Rossing, Extract style of mineralisation. This the only project that I have found in Namibia that exhibits BOTH styles EXTENSIVELY (more favourable than Extract)

- Fantastic radonx survey results: The Mile 72 projects radon x survey highlighted very intense U anomaly over 16 sq kilometres, which suggests that is a very large deposit and very high grade. The survey results compare very favourably to Extract's radonx survey:

a) Maximum radon value from Mile 72 was 750% HIGHER than the highest value obtained from a similar survey of Extract Husab project
    b) The Median radon value was 148% HIGHER than Extracts radon x, even tho the sample size was 237% higher than Extract's survey

In order to appreciate the enormous potential of the mile 72 project, it is worthwhile comparing the radon survey results published by MLS' peer companies in Namibia.

To this end, I have collated a number of published radon survey results for some of the largest uranium projects in namibia, put them side by side and scaled them in a consistent manner so you can make meaningful comparisons of the vast scale of the mile 72 project.

The company is due to start drilling in a few weeks. Drill ready, world class play in an established mining jurisdiction.

So is Metals Australia the next Extract?...a distinct possibility!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.6¢ $75.60K 9.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1075739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1024534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.