BSX 11.4% 3.9¢ blackstone minerals limited

I dont think so, only Ecopro at this stage, more partners will...

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    I dont think so, only Ecopro at this stage, more partners will come in once the pilot plant is ready end of this year and we test the product. 4 streams will allow us to supply 4 tailored products depending on inputs and outputs. Idea is to have off-takes agreed by fist half 2022. I think the pilot plant is quite sizable and it is being built right next to the current mine. It will be a big milestone.
    There is no one out there doing what BSX is and they are also looking to utilise DFR flotation circuits for reduced energy and footprint so need to test these out as well. I listened to a presentation on the downstream by Andrew Strickland and Tony Tang and other comments I noted was that they have trade marked "Green Nickel" and also drilling is ongoing with 12-14000m per week with good success. However no huge discoveries to note just chipping away. Good to see King Cobra discovery zone has finished drilling so should get an update here. Timelines seem to be pushed back, due to increased size and sustainable engineering options not as advanced as hoped, but we are looking for production in late 2024. This will be of considerable size if all goes well and timing the Nickel run perfectly. Market still not understanding the importance of Nickel.... BSX should be trading a premium for the position it is in not where it is currently at in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.005(11.4%)
Mkt cap ! $20.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 3.9¢ $15.22K 348.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 63569 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 2830 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.