QAN 0.00% $6.84 qantas airways limited

downtrend break, page-110

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Punters + Investors.

The truth about the future profits of QAN is Patronage. That is falling every month. They must get bums back on seats. Why aren`t they. ??????

As I have said before is very poor SERVICE. Until that is improved and attitude to patrons changes no matter how modern their fleet is and savings made cutting staff in Australia resentment will continue to grow. We have abandoned loyalty due to Joyce`s cutting of Australian jobs and his exhorbinate pay. In protest we have used other companies and found them to be a better option and have moved away from QAN permanently.

I have travelled to ASIA 5 times in last 12 months. Not only myself but so many other X patrons will never return to QAN for the above reasons.

There is a huge gap in the quality of Customer Service that needs to be fixed. Staff no longer care about this. Spend a bit of money on the comforts for patrons and also boarding proceedures and new patrons might travel again with them. The light meals they provide are an insult and the advertising of a TOP HAT chef in promoting QAN proved to be a joke and full of false expectation.

I have just returned from ASIA again and the plane was 98% full. QAN flight I was told was 85%. Again I was told that staff had a lot to be desired.

I sold my shares about ten months ago after my experience. How lucky I was. I think many other X patrons have done the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.84
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.69B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.85 $6.88 $6.79 $31.32M 4.585M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5496 $6.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.85 83582 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.