GOR 2.84% $1.81 gold road resources limited

We co shareholders have chosen to invest...and share, in the...

1. 730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    We co shareholders have chosen to invest...and share, in the fortunes of Gold Road...for good and calculated reasons. We urgently need extra security for this year and beyond for ourselves, families, friends and the surrounding communities in which we work and partake. Governments may or may not follow the same tactics and measured responses.
    AGENT and others have the courage to voice their concerns, especially for the future.
    Who would have predicted twelve months ago the predicament we are in now globally???

I met a man once who had traveled through war torn and Spanish Flu infested Europe after WW1. (Richard B Gregg). He witnessed vast destruction. But, undaunted, went on to work with Gandhi and later Martin Luther King, to promote better working and social conditions globally. His life was Golden...by choice, after seeing the recklessness of government forces. Pandemics thrown in too. Where to find value in our world as a result... and a suitable course of action?

So it's fair enough, in my opinion, to warn of other potential dangers to our security in coming months and years. Time will soon tell. Past history also tells! We must remain informed, without prejudice, and continually assess the possibilities. With increasing government and personal debt, debasing of fiat monetary values, along with societal and environmental pressures, investment in precious metals and potential long life miners makes simple sense. One of the NEW insurances... (AMP was once great!!!)

Even if we are taken over...or expand, there will still be an avenue to continue investing. e.g. The takeover of KDR gave me and others a chance to leverage up more into GOR. The swallowing of dividend-paying Ruralco from Canadian interests likewise.( GOR's div policy is refreshing now.) The feeling of temporality can be unnerving, but we must continue to seek opportunities to advance, while being supportive of each other as co sharing investors. The Board looks upon us with similar hopes. "Short" sighted Day traders, or micro time grabbers, like ravenous hyenas, can unwittingly be destructive. (Have they really considered the long term consequences?).

This company has made a strong start in early production, with a heavy commitment to exploration. I am one who is holding on for further development here, but with vigilance! Other mining ventures abound as well. We make some selections...while the Big Apple tries to resist the Rot.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.