GOR 2.05% $1.74 gold road resources limited

Downtrend may have completed, page-31

1. 1,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 431
    Since Sept 2nd I have made more out of this market than I have in the last 7 years....and that makes me more nervous about making so much of a return than I should...im now watching gold and GOR seems to been of the best....
    Somebody asked me 2 days ago..."do you think we will have or are heading into a bubble Dan" ?....I said I will get back to him.....
    My reply was "WE ARE IN A BUBBLE...THIS IS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE"...

$1,800 for retraction ? Possibly...but either way I have never seen since the 2007 fiasco & the 1987 fiasco such exuberance over a "what might be"...case scenario....there is ALWAYS a correction when the markets get like this and when in the back of your mind you know dam well the US now do not even have to vote on raising the debt ceiling in the Senate on its debt covenants but you also know that they HAVE TO HAVE a stimulus and they can not print anymore fiat after 2025...the window is limited...I not big on Harry dent although he is one of the worlds best demographers to say the least...but im now starting to think about what he spits out and the metrics he gives on his assumptions....

Hold firm on your holdings and average down where you can....

Im about to become a gold bug.....

All the best to long term holders.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.