QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

downtrend over soon?, page-3

1. 1,197 Posts.
    Things can change very quickly Angellus, the power behind a downtrend is very strong, not to mention when it is mixed with silence. I think it would be naive to believe that management, as well as the smartmoney, have not realised this (across all markets). Now I don't get caught up in the 'conspiracy' theories that bounce around this website but at some point the downtrend will run out of puff, and not due to FA, but still you will suddenly see announcements pop out like goat dags, and management will be applauded once more, and the share price will climb and directors will buy and spuds will be announced and Kiril will return and rockets will launch and trains will toot toot and race out of the station, but none of this ever happens during downtrends! nor is the silence the main driver for the downtrend! Its how things work wether you like it or not or agree with it or not.

It all boils down to one simple question, Will QPN spud? If you think QPN will spud, then ride out the downtrend (and even try and take advantage of it when it breaks). If your not sure what QPN are up to and you don't yet hold then wait (why not wait for the downtrend to play out?), If you do not believe that QPN will spud and your still holding, then what are you doing?

I broke one of my golden rules buying into QPN during a downtrend and I have been reminded why I have this rule written in bright red ink across my trading journal.

Patience always wins in this market!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.