EPW 0.00% $2.41 erm power limited

Downward pressure without reason?, page-7

1. 252 Posts.
    This is a strange stock to hold and trade.
    I have been holding a parcel for a few years due to good dividend returns for my super fund and I also trade this stock a few times a year.
    I have to admit it has been easy making money trading this stock.
    It seems to me that this stock trades on very low volumes and if institutional/broking clients want more stock, they tend to sell off and try panic some sellers. Then they buy back in again. It seems to have worked several times.
    The stock has good fundamentals but several times in the last 12 months it gets sold off for no reason (no announcements) . Only to find out later it surges in price for no reason. Just like in the last 10 days of trading. No announcement and trading from $2.30. Back down to below $1.90 and again today above $2.20.

When the stock plunged again in the $1.90s a few days ago I jumped in. Today sold for $2.20. Purchased again for $2.17 as I actually now think it will surge above $2.30 due to good interim results and dividend payment. I also have not seen so much buyers for the stock in a while. However watch out after ex-dividend date. Sell off again I think.

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.