POZ 0.00% 6.0¢ poz minerals limited

downward sp pressure, page-2

1. 803 Posts.
    6699 - Not sure what you're talking about mate. It's not even beer money going through of late. I sold off about 250K units a few weeks ago in the 7's. Needed the money so decided to sell down a loser and not a winner. Still holding long term at this stage, there's just not the liquidity to sell too much. I won't sell anymore at these levels.

I'm happy the way POZ is being managed. It's not management's fault that we couldn't get a JV etc for Highland Plains through the lack of trying. The directors have knocked on every door in Asia. You just can't force someone to invest in it. I'm happy that we are moving into precious metals now as that is the flavour of the decade in my view.

There's been some discussion about the departure of AJ and I think it is understandable that if he left POZ for a better offer then you couldn't hold it against him. The directors of POZ are drawing low salaries by industry standards to reduce cash burn. I don't think you'll find that AJ will be a seller.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.