TRH 0.00% 83.0¢ transit holdings limited

downward trend, page-13

1. 1,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Thanks Ajax, we are all always learning.Thanks for your post back,I am not a big fan of the macd buy itself, but can be helpful as an indicator. I think that one just has to be careful on the settings, to low and you get the whipping effect. As to the newsletters, well it's not just that one that we point out, the speculator also has a huge following. I think that generally these do provide good tips,however the amount of people buying on their recommendation is staggering, therefore as the market falls these ppl panic and start to sell, they must have some wild rides.
    I think what most fail to realize is that TRH's story is still unfolding, yes the market is fluctuating and unstable, so if you are going to stay in it during these times better make sure the stock is strong, IMO TRH is very strong.
    And if I may offer you a tip, add or change your moving averages to 15 and 30,use a weekly chart and see how you go. Still trade the same way as you always do just use these settings in another chart so to speak as another signal. Hope you understand that. Cheers Grudgy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.