CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

damien83...I am happy to discuss "issues" with you directly when...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    damien83...

I am happy to discuss "issues" with you directly when you are ready to do so without the snide remarks, or subtle references...meet me over in general if you like.

It appears you have made a complete about face on CVI in the time you have been following the stock on HC...selling at the bottom recently and buying back in with less shares (locking in an effective loss)...then selling again early in the rally and I assume, buying back in again on he recent run to 26cm only to go backwards once again?

Is this a fair assumption?

I may be wrong, but it now appears you are looking to lay blame...even if subconsciously?

With the utmost respect, if you feel you can discuss this, can I ask why you first bought and when...and why you sold at the bottom and what influenced that decision...then why you bought back in again?

Were these trading decisions, or were they based on fundamentals? Was it based purely on price and trading activity...your own reasoning...or was it based on the comments of posters?

This is not a witch hunt...and I have genuine reasons for asking. I am trying to make a genuine attempt to asses exactly what happened with your CVI exposure, which, when visited, may help with an understanding of why you are angry with CVI...and other posters...right now.

I fear someone has been in your ear...and I sense you are not the only one mind you...but of course I may have misread you here?

Regardless of why you are angry however, if you feel the need to blame, perhaps you are looking in the wrong place?

I am a long term investor here just like many others...I have actually mentioned this over and over...many here however are not.

There are many however who are only interested in swing trading at every opportunity...they are also very skilled in swinging sentiment on the threads from one side to the other...this is without question.

If people are absolutely honest with themselves, the nature of posting is pretty obvious...we can of course read anything we want into a post if we try.

This will not however be an honest approach.

You may or may not be aware that I used to discuss many stocks at once, in high detail...as I have with CVI...but due to the way the threads were typically targeted, or indeed the stock itself through manipulative trading patterns (courtesy of the "players"), I learnt to keep most stocks to myself.

I choose to discuss CVI in detail to my detriment...I realise this, but given I am here to enjoy my time on the threads just like most people...and given I understand CVI well, I prefer to discuss it over other stocks which I usually limit to brief comment.

I find this aspect somewhat ironic...I am effectively prevented from posting as I please through specific targeting, yet they accuse me of preventing others from posting?

I still do not quite understand how I am supposed to do that...but anyway?

So now...I do not discuss most of my stocks, other than brief comments from time to time...if I feel like doing so.

Today I was busy with CTP, UOG, UOGO, HAW, CNN, CCE and of course FDL and FDLOA...I don't think I posted on any of them?

FDL is interesting actually, for example...I recently bought 7.5m FDLOA's from the low 3's, whee I posted a few brief views on where I saw the stock going. I have been free carried with about 3m of those since 6c...yet I have probably posted no more than 10 times on FDL in all that time.

I posted I had a low-mid 20's target over -3 months, prior to drilling...we are nearly there.

Now, in light of the recent prices on FDL and FDLOA, can you please tell me why you think I have not posted on them...especially given the fact you suggest I post to an agenda?

How do you feel my FDL experience compares to that of CVI?

Whilst at it, can I also ask what exactly you suggest my agenda is?

This is a 100% genuine post...I hope you can see that...and mods, please understand these are real issues in my view, that should be cleared for the benefit of all following the CVI threads...not all differences of opinion need end in abuse...and not all disgruntled posters are wrong for being so.

Direct discussion however will prevent any lingering "differences" from being played out ad infinitum via subtle and ongoing snide remarks.

Time to act like adults?

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.