RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

Hi wobbly - I don't have much to add - the ambiguity of the...

1. 1,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi wobbly - I don't have much to add - the ambiguity of the releases continue to lead the market to guess that the reason they aren't talking on more debt is because no one will give it to them whereas I think we will find early April that it is because large shareholders are demanding they show that they can run a self sustaining model if they need to by doing some jv's selling off some non core gas assets and only drilling sufficiently to HPB and that a RBL and the Guggenheim facility is all still there. But why they can't just spell that out is a mystery as they must know that until they do the SP will be like a lead ballon. Personally I would love a cheap takeover offer to come in as it would put us in play - and as I have said before it is very easy to find 10% of the register who don't want sell so it wouldn't be successful but just get us on everyone's radar and hopefully get out value back to where it should be. I agree DP should go for many reasons but mainly because the market is demanding it....his resignation with a decent replacement may well be enough to see our sp double and when you are in that situation the board is in my opinion left with little choice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.