DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

dpi

1. daf
    736 Posts.
    I attended the DPI forum last Friday and the Electricity Distrbution companies are currently in tendors for the replacement of the old infrastructure. It is the ED's, not the Vic Gov who will be awarding the contracts. The tendors went out to those vendors who were involved in the trials, time to assess ???. Powercore/Citipower possibly 6 months, Alinta maybe sooner. Remember, the roll-out is 5% by 2009, 25% by 2010, 60% 2011, 100% 2012.

It is envisaged that all the technologies in the trials, PLC, DLC, Mesh Radio and GPRS will be part of the State's replacement.

INT did well in the trials and now it comes down to 'How well they did' compared to others and the PRICE in the tendor etc.

INT do have alot of other irons in the fire with the new acquisitions.

I HAVE SAID THIS A DOZEN TIMES AS A LONG TERM HOLDER. The only thing that will change the SP is contracts and $$$ not ENDLESS PROMISES.....

Good luck to all, I think they have great technolgies etc and now need to market and sell them. They are doing that with small contracts in the secondary market, which means that their products work and they should have a real chance in the bigger contracts. They now also have water and gas, not just electricity as well as globes etc, The WHOLE ENERGY MANAGEMENT program.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.