MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

I am sorry. This is a forum, a place of debate. If one's...

1. 649 Posts.
    I am sorry. This is a forum, a place of debate. If one's persuasive opinion turns out to be correct - all credit to them. Give them a heart, pat them on the back.

Embarrassingly this forum gave Daz his heart before the fat lady had even sung!

Sadly, the reverse is also reasonable. Those that were the most vocal and got it completely wrong deserve to be told as much. Especially when (with the benefit of hindsight and the absence of hype), it is completely clear that statements presented as fact time and time again turned out to be nothing but misguided opinion, exaggeration or possibly deliberate propaganda.

Should one choose to go back and review all those Daz statements with the benefit of now known outcomes, one could drive many many tanks through the validity of the statements.

There are ways to present things in a rational careful and balanced way (eg Ya and Iam) and there are ways to present things in a far less balanced and emotive manner. It is my view that there many more individuals here influenced by the dangerous hype than are willing to admit. I could be wrong but that is my view. I hate to admit it but I was influenced by that because I lack the technical knowledge needed to fully understand the drill risks. BIg lesson and yes I dont blame Daz for the fact that I made a very bad choice re who to listen to. I know now for one that there are many more bad "technical" experts here than good ones - I suspect the latter is rare.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.