KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Dr Dunn, page-93

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    qqqqqqqq, although I have not been on HC for very long, I have been involved with KZA and its predecessor Novogen and even earlier when it was know as Norvet. I, in fact invested in Norvet about a year after it floated on the stock market back in the early 1990s.

I have therefore been around this stock a long time. Usually buying in and selling out. More of a trader you can say. Management prior to JG was well known for ramping/talking up the stock prior to capital raising to ensure a premium issue price and also selling stock prior/just after a positive announcement. In fact the entire investment/trader community knew this. NRT/Novogen was a brilliant stock if you wanted to trade. You could always rely on management to over promise and eventually under deliver.

I must have made hundreds of trades over a twenty year period and have seen management come and go.

This time it is different. Once reason why KZA has underperformed is a result of these legacy issues and the much discredited PR announcements made by previous management teams. There is still a trust deficit associated with this stock. However, it is slowly changing and it will take some time. Volumes traded are very low, there are not many day traders and a lot of the shareholders are here for the longer term.

Perception is slowly changing and trust is re-emerging.

By the way, I have noticed that about 100% or your posts on HC have to do with KZA; a stock which you don't hold, or even intend to hold. I am not quite sure why then it is so important to you? Just a query.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.