SLX 5.13% $5.33 silex systems limited

Hey Congratulations on the gains made elsewhere. My view on the...

1. 1,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Hey

Congratulations on the gains made elsewhere. My view on the buying opportunity is pretty well known if you have been following the thread. If you haven't seen it in summary at current prices the enterprise value (market cap minus cash at bank) is about $25M. That is amazing value for the three technology we have. As for what could happen over the next 12 months. Most exciting item is information on deal with DOE on Paducah. This should be finalized by end of Feb (based on MG comment at AGM). If that is positive as we hope then I really can't see the SP staying below $1.50. On top of this you have developments including sale / licensing opportunities finalized in Translucent and Solar.

My view is there room for huge growth in the next few months however very limited downside. Especially since cash burn has effectively stopped after interest on CAB. This view seems supported by the global investment manager Orbis Investments who have purchased over 12 million shares at these prices.

Best of luck.

I am the Iceman!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.33
Change
0.260(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.262B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.12 $5.33 $5.01 $4.811M 914.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 336 $5.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.34 1698 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.