ADO 8.70% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

dr. geoffrey cumming and roche

1. 8,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    For those who dont know, this is a bit about Geoffrey Cummings and why it is almost a certainty that he and ADO are in talks with Roche.

Previously Managing Director of Roche Diagnostic Systems ? Oceania Regional, where he transformed a loss making business to one achieving over 30% annual compound growth over a four year period and the highest profitability levels in Roche?s global organisation.

Now that sounds like someone who knows how to run, operate and market a company, and why im glad he is the Managing director at ADO.

I often wonder why he left such a large company where he would have bbeen payed very well to become the MD of ADO. but i guess the answer is pretty simple.

Geoff is heavily invested in ADO and knows that his pocket was going to be much better off in the long run with ADO then with Roche, it doesnt take a genius to work out he has ALOT of skin in ADO and his companies success ultimatly will line his pockets multiple times over then what he would have got at Roche.

Nice to know we have someone running the company with a proven record to turning around one of the worlds largest drugs makes from a loss to a profit and continued growth.

ADO is just warming up and Roche will be one of many testing our product. Geoff will have some very very good friends in Roche who im sure will be working with him to bring our product to use in their products.

Sit and watch, those who are patiant will be rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.