SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

dr gets the sack

1. 6,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2535
    'Consequently, the services of SBL’s China based consultant will be terminated at the end of April
    2009. '

Who is the consultant?

'its Chinese based consultant, Dr Peter Sun and Dr Ming Sun, '

Does anyone think the Sun's will take this laying down.

Dr Ming has been working on this for over two decades his patent since 1996. He has already experienced a huge fall out and fight with Avitar the original company he was partner to.

With SBN he had been negioated into to surrender his right for cash to shares. And now he has to watch his son get the sack, and the only manufacture of the his membrane get closed down and all employers sacked including himself I presume. His patent now forcible transfer to SBN of which he still effectually has only being paid 10% of his contracted price. And then watch his life work be determined by the very bunch of morons that have brought him nothing but pain and only a tenth of his payment.

There may be a reason the following was ann also

"SBN has after receiving advice from its US Legal Attorneys issued a letter of demand for the inter
    company loan owed to it by SBL which currently amounts to USD2.94m and proposes to enforce the first ranking security it holds over all the assets of SBL as security for the loan. The enforcement of security will involve transferring the ownership of the patents from SBL to SBN, the retrenchment of all SBL staff during the next two weeks and the premises at Blackwood, New Jersey will be nonoperational by the end of April 2009."

"The enforcement" there is always a reason behinds words and I suspect the Sun's and maybe SBL will put up a fight (imho).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.