IMM 20.3% 35.5¢ immutep limited

Recently when speaking to another PRR investor they expressed a...

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Recently when speaking to another PRR investor they expressed a view that they were unsure as to precisely what would Dr Goh be presenting in October. I said I thought it would be results,so far, from all the CAN003 patients. He however, wondered whether it would be restricted to Dr Goh's patients and said he would try and clarify this with the Company.

He subsequently forwarded to me a copy of an email he received from Prima's Dr Frazer in which Dr Frazer stated:

"The results Dr. Goh will present (once we have analyzed the data) will be from all sites that participated in CAN-003."

This importantly clarified to my friend as to the extent of the interim data to be presented. Seems it will encompass results, so far, from all CAN003 sites.

I could be wrong but to me the results to be presented could be the most important announcement to come from the company up till now(for better or for worse LOL). Fingers crossed that the data reflects the promise we all hope is inherent in Cvac.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.